Crispy, golden roasted potatoes cooked with bacon, rosemary and a mustard sour cream. Need we say more?
- Preheat the oven to 250C.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold, salted water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then par-boil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Pour the olive oil into a roasting pan and place in the oven for 10 minutes until the oil is very hot.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and carefully roll the potatoes around in the oil. Add rosemary, garlic cloves and a good pinch of salt. Reduce oven temperature to 220C and roast potatoes for 20 minutes, shaking the pan every so often.
- Meanwhile, for the mustard cream, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, mustard and maple syrup in a small bowl, season and whisk together. Set aside.
- Once the potatoes have had 20 minutes remove from the oven and add strips of bacon to the pan, return to the oven and continue to roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes, rosemary, garlic and bacon bits to a serving bowl and drizzle with mustard cream. Serve.